RECORDED WEBINAR – MAY 17 @ 16:00 CEST
Weeding out the noise – Part 1
The power of intelligence databases
Analyze DI is a powerful Media Analysis tool that, when configured properly, can do a lot of the work locating previously seen files before you even begin to review your data, allowing you to focus on finding First Generation CSAM evidence and potential new victims.
In Part 1 of this webinar series, we will discuss the following topics:
- How Analyze DI can pre-identify relevant AND irrelevant files in your cases
- The difference between no intelligence vs. intelligence
- Using the NSRL (or exclusionary datasets) to locate irrelevant files
- Excluding irrelevant files during case processing
- Using previous work to increase pre-categorization of files in future cases
Go to the Griffeye User Portal to watch the recorded webinar.
Meet your hosts
Jay Houston joined Griffeye after retiring from the Mississippi Attorney General’s office as the Commander of the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. Jay worked as an Investigator, Forensic Examiner and international speaker to educate adults and children of online dangers. He also volunteers for Child Rescue Coalition, which is a nonprofit that teaches law enforcement how to proactively investigate child exploitation investigation.
Before coming to work for Griffeye, Eric Oldenburg was a police officer with the Phoenix Police Department in Arizona for 24 years. 15 years of that working at the Internet Crimes Against Children taskforce (ICAC). Eric has a unique experience from working both as an investigator and a computer forensics examiner.