Get to know GID
A demo of the new Griffeye Intelligence Database
Date: June 19, 2019
Time: 3 pm CEST (9 am EDT)
Watch replay: Click here
The very first introduction and demo of the new Griffeye Intelligence Database (GID).
GID is now available to use as part of your daily work, instead of the previous hash database DB Manager. For Analyze DI Pro users, GID comes with many advantages for operational work. Designed to make information sharing a seamless process and to build on each other’s casework, GID does not only save you a lot of valuable time. But it also helps to avoid latency and gives you and your colleagues access to the latest information at all times.
What you will learn in this webinar
- How to migrate and get started with GID
- How to use GID in your daily work to seamlessly share intelligence with other investigators
- How to set up and administrate a shared GID
- How GID eliminates the typically error-prone and labor-intensive task of importing and exporting data
- How to use GID to match stored intelligence, both current and historic.
Presented by Eric Oldenburg
Eric Oldenburg is Griffeye’s Law Enforcement Liaison in North America. Before coming to work for Griffeye, he was a police officer with the Phoenix Police Department in Arizona for 24 years. 15 years of that working at the Internet Crimes Against Children taskforce (ICAC). Eric has a unique experience from working both as an investigator and a computer forensics examiner.