Griffeye Analyze DI Pro 101
– Turn chaotic data into a valuable asset
Date: May 28, 2019
Time:3 pm CEST (9 am EDT)
Watch replay: Click here
In this webinar, you will learn how Griffeye Analyze DI Pro can help you speed through cases involving massive amounts of pictures and videos.
We will cover how to utilize the most essential tools and features to automatically process, analyze, and prioritize all the data – so you can detect and highlight critical clues and identify relationships. We will also demo how add-ons and plugins such as Griffeye Brain (AI technology), Face Detection & Recognition, and carver technology can further speed up investigations, helping you to work more efficiently and, at the same time, eliminate repetitive tasks and reduce exposure.
In the webinar, you will learn all about:
- Setting up the software to pre-identify known files
- How Analyze DI Pro reduces review time and exposure
- Using filters to locate relevant data
- Using the search function to locate files quickly and identify relationships
- Using Face Detection to locate images and videos that contain your persons of interest
- How to export your work for collaboration and prepare professional reports
Presented by Eric Oldenburg
Eric Oldenburg is Griffeye’s Law Enforcement Liaison in North America. Before coming to work for Griffeye, he was a police officer with the Phoenix Police Department in Arizona for 24 years. 15 years of that working at the Internet Crimes Against Children taskforce (ICAC). Eric has a unique experience from working both as an investigator and a computer forensics examiner.