Webinar series: Analyze DI Explained
Applying intelligence to your case
Date: April 29th, 2020
Watch replay: Available on the Griffeye portal
In this third session of our “Analyze DI Explained” webinar series, we will walk you through the different types of intelligence that can be applied to your case files.
Some of the things you will learn in this webinar:
- How to set up categories and organize your data into groups
- How to manage and apply bookmarks
- How to add user comments and tags to a file
- How to add and create series and link groups of related files together
- How to apply intelligence related to the identification of subjects as well as the distribution status of files
- How to use representative files in your workflow and add them to your summary reports
- How to use the annotation app to apply visual intelligence to a file for better collaboration with other users
Speaker: Eric Oldenburg
Eric Oldenburg is Griffeye’s Law Enforcement Liaison in North America. Before coming to work for Griffeye, he was a police officer with the Phoenix Police Department in Arizona for 24 years. 15 years of that working at the Internet Crimes Against Children taskforce (ICAC). Eric has a unique experience from working both as an investigator and a computer forensics examiner.
March 27, 2020