Register for our Supervisor Seminar
Edinburgh, United Kingdom – Tuesday, May 17th 2022 08:30
COURSE COST: FREE
Protecting your staff’s mental health and optimising your workflow using your current Griffeye tools.
Digital Forensic and Investigation Unit supervisors are at the forefront of managing huge workloads which contain multiple potentially high-risk cases. Your Griffeye tools already contain features which will allow you to significantly cut your unit’s workload, identify more victims and increase efficiencies all while protecting your staff.
Historically, training has been aimed at frontline users however supervisors are often overlooked. Factors such as a high workload, rapid technology evolution and lack of clarity on complex workflow processes may also make it difficult for supervisors to take advantage of Griffeye features which could have a significant impact on your unit’s performance
As part of our outreach program, we would like to further develop our communications with supervisors and so we invite you to join us for this free seminar.
We have also invited Maariya Arshad, a Mental Health Specialist highly experienced in supporting investigators, to deliver a presentation on Identifying Mental Health warning signs in your staff and yourself and support resources available.
Please join us at The Dean Suite and Library, Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh for this free event on Tuesday 17th May 2022
- 8:45 Welcome coffee/tea and breakfast pastries
- 09:15 An overview of the day’s objectives.
- 09:30 National Solutions including integrating and complying with the CAID infrastructure.
- 10:00 A high-level overview of Griffeye tools available and used by your staff and Griffeye solutions to streamline cases.
- 10:45 Coffee, tea and networking
- 11:15 Challenges and obstacles investigators overcome using Griffeye tools and Griffeye tools your staff may not be using.
- 13:00 Lunch.
- 13:45 Mental health: Identifying warning signs in your staff and some other resources for support – Maariya Arshad.
- 14:45 Closing discussion.
Please inform us if you have any dietary requirements.Our Founder Pelle Gara, CEO Johann Hoffmann, Founder and Chief Technical officer Mattias Shamlo will also be on hand to answer any questions or receive suggestions.
This seminar is by invitation only. Please let us know if you would like us to invite anyone else in your organisation and we will try to oblige if space is available.