Want to provide kick-ass software to heroes around the world?
Job opening: Customer Success Manager – Griffeye
Griffeye is growing and we are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to take care of our client relations. With an increasing amount of clients from more than 80 countries and 4000 agencies worldwide, we are looking for a person who can help us continue to grow and strengthen our customer relations.
As our Customer Success Manager, you will be part of an organization and team of passionate and dedicated people who always strive to be best at what they do. By listening carefully to our customers’ needs and combining collaborative efforts with innovation, we are continuously developing solutions to serve our customers in building intelligence to solve cases. Our success is built on shared skills, open minds and a strong belief in what we do – to build solutions that have a positive impact on society.
Your main responsibility is to maintain a large part of Griffeye’s client base within Law Enforcement, National Security and Defense all around the world. You have an in-house sales role where your main duties are to manage renewals of existing client contracts, perform proactive activities related to customer loyalty of Griffeye products, with a responsibility to up-sell on existing clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage incoming customer inquiries – from a global customer base.
- Proactive activities related to customer loyalty and customer conversion for Griffeye products.
- Up-selling for existing customers.
- A member of Griffeye sales team and reports to Griffeye Sales Manager
- The position is at Griffeye headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills.
- Structured in your work and in prioritizing activities.
- Strong attention to details.
- Fluent in English is a requirement since most of our clients are international. Proficiency in other languages is an advantage (e.g. German, Spanish and French)
- Experience from in-house sales and/or customer loyalty is an advantage.
- Technical understanding of computer software is a requirement.
- Postgraduate / Higher education in Sales and/or IT.
- 2-5 years’ work experience.
Working for Griffeye and Safer Society Group
Griffeye was founded in 2015 with the objective to offer law enforcement a revolutionary solution to process and cut through large volumes of image and video data. Today, Griffeye provides one of the world’s premier platforms for digital media investigations which helps analysts, investigators and forensic examiners to solve more cases in less time. Put simply, we help making them better at their jobs.
Griffeye is part of Safer Society Group, which also includes the peer companies NetClean Technologies and Paliscope. Safer Society Group develops technology solutions to create a smarter, safer society. You will work in a team with a high level of engagement and passion, and you will find a workplace with an open attitude and a friendly atmosphere.