Crash course in visual media investigation
16th of March, Griffeye is hosting a webinar on how to investigate large volumes of images and videos in the most effective way. In a one and a half-hour crash course, participants will learn how Griffeye technology can help to process, analyze, visualize, manage and build intelligence from mass quantities of digital media.
The explosion and volume of digital images and videos captured by CCTV, smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, body worn cameras, and dash cams presents significant challenges to analysts, investigators, and forensic examiners. But there are ways in which to get back in control and find clues and evidence that would have otherwise been lost.
In the webinar, you will learn all about:
- Pre-categorization based on known hashes.
- Processing vast amounts of multimedia data collected from multiple sources and forensic tools.
- Automatically eliminating and prioritizing information.
- Detecting critical clues through automated routines and visual navigation.
- Identifying relationships between files based on their EXIF.
- The basics of “Fuzzy hashing”.
- Photo matching in the absence of EXIF data.
- Object recognition in videos.
Live on January 27 @ 16.00 CET
Join our CTF game! Designed by our instructors to be a fun escape from your everyday work, but also educational…
Today, we are happy to announce the release of Analyze 21.3. With this release, we aim to reduce the burden…
Heading up the team as COO in the U.S. is John Madsen, a former ICAC Commander and Griffeye Head of Training.