Crash course in visual media investigation
16th of March, Griffeye is hosting a webinar on how to investigate large volumes of images and videos in the most effective way. In a one and a half-hour crash course, participants will learn how Griffeye technology can help to process, analyze, visualize, manage and build intelligence from mass quantities of digital media.
The explosion and volume of digital images and videos captured by CCTV, smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, body worn cameras, and dash cams presents significant challenges to analysts, investigators, and forensic examiners. But there are ways in which to get back in control and find clues and evidence that would have otherwise been lost.
In the webinar, you will learn all about:
- Pre-categorization based on known hashes.
- Processing vast amounts of multimedia data collected from multiple sources and forensic tools.
- Automatically eliminating and prioritizing information.
- Detecting critical clues through automated routines and visual navigation.
- Identifying relationships between files based on their EXIF.
- The basics of “Fuzzy hashing”.
- Photo matching in the absence of EXIF data.
- Object recognition in videos.
By Johann Hofmann, CEO, Griffeye.
Quickly following up on our last release, we are happy to report that another new version of Griffeye Analyze is…
As any seasoned UX designer will tell you, there is a lot more to UX than appearances. Especially when it…
In this release, you’ll discover a number of new features and improvements geared toward helping you find relevant information faster.