Register for Analyze Investigator training
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
June 16 – 17, 2022
COURSE COST: FREE
The two-day Griffeye Digital Investigator Training is primarily aimed at investigators in POLIT/OCSAE/ICAT roles who are investigating Griffeye cases which have been created by Forensic Examiners for them. This course avoids technical computer forensic terminology and is more focused around the workflow and viewing of a case from the perspective of a CSA.
At the conclusion of the training, participants will have a working knowledge of Analyze DI pro and be able to use the features to investigate CSA media thoroughly and effectively.
During the 2 day training participants will learn:
- CAID Background and info
- Start and load a pre-processed case
- Trouble shoot basic loading problems (incorrect paths etc)
- Following a workflow to examine Griffeye cases
- Basic interface overview
- Basic categorisation techniques
- Utilising Griffeye Brain Artificial Intelligence to find CSA Material
- Understanding counting of media
- Victim Identification Basics
- Face detection
- Searching (using external photos, Hashes)
- Recognizing Intelligence (victim / offender ID’d)
- Similarity searching
- Working with Video
- Representative Files
- Basic exporting of JSON files
- Basic Reporting
The course is designed to be very ‘hands on’ and each training module is followed by interactive exercises to practice techniques you have learnt.
At the end of the session, you will work through a full scenario and create a report upon which successful participants will receive a ‘Griffeye Investigator Course’ certificate.